Accepting NEW clients
Updated: May 2019
Thank you for visiting.
Sometimes it can feel like no matter how hard you try, your needs are not getting met in a satisfying way. I am dedicated to helping you find healing and balance in your life. My goal is to support, validate, and meet you where you are at in a compassionate and nonjudgmental way.
I believe you can be inspired to find what motivates and matters to you. I want to get to know you, what matters to you, what learning style works best, and understand the best ways to support you. Often people find themselves needing support in times of distress, sadness, worrying, interpersonal conflict, struggling with impulsive behaviors, or when feeling upset or confused after traumatic or unexpected life events.
I can help with the following concerns:
- Anxiety – A constant sense of worry and fear is beginning to disrupt work or personal life.
- Depression – Lack of energy, hopelessness, lack of pleasure and purpose.
- Major life transitions – Moving, changing careers, divorce, empty-nesting, and more.
- Workplace Stress/Conflict– Stress and conflict in personal and professional life (exhaustion, blaming others, agitation, binge-eating/drinking)
- Trauma Recovery – Perhaps a traumatic event or abuse is impacting your ability to trust and build new relationships. With a trained professional, you can recover from trauma and learn to trust others and yourself again. PTSD symptoms – Flashbacks, nightmares, restlessness, increased anxiety, avoiding certain places, helplessness, and more.
- Mentoring Professional Young Women - Inspiring you to break free of fear, past issues and find your way with confidence.
- Conflict Resolution – Sometimes all it takes is a third party to assist when conflict strikes. I support professionals in the workplace as well as family members.
- Secondary Trauma/Vicarious Trauma – Professionals who work with trauma survivors may experience symptoms of PTSD after an accumulation of witnessing and/or hearing trauma/violence over a prolonged period
- Desire to improve communication – Assert your needs and improve personal & professional relationships.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) - Helping you learn specific skills to help manage emotions, tolerate distress, improve interpersonal relationships, and break free of destructive or impulsive behaviors.
I have almost 20 years experience helping individuals and families restore relationships, manage conflict and deal with anxiety, depression, PTSD, anger, and other overwhelming emotions. I support individuals managing major life transitions. I focus on building skills to help manage emotional regulation, improve relationships, decrease impulsive behaviors, and build confidence while improving self-esteem. My focus is to teach skills and provide a safe place to process challenging emotions or circumstances.
It is with great humility that I dedicate myself to helping families and individuals. I offer a healing environment where hearts and minds can restore balance and find peace in this chaotic world. Furthermore, I offer a place to cope with unresolved issues and conflict. My mission is to support you so that your life can be rewarding and satisfying. I offer a personalized, strength-based and trauma-informed approach, helping clients tap into their own resiliency and inspire new beginnings.
My office is located at: 12157 W. Cedar Dr, Ste 200, Lakewood, CO 80228 Call ahead to schedule. I offer flexible hours to work with all needs. Weekdays, Saturdays, and Evenings.
Are you there for everyone else? I'm here for you!
(High School ages)
My mission is to help Teens improve interpersonal relationships and proactively manage emotions or stress. They will improve emotional regulation when dealing with issues such as the following: Mood Disorders, Anxiety, & Depression. They will build self-confidence, improve self-esteem, and learn valuable coping skills.
Groups consist of maximum 8 members.
Group Therapy includes art, games, movies, group discussion in order to bring purpose and awareness to issues Teens face today.
Registration Currently Close
These typically are 50 minute workshops using a hands-on approach to teach skills that teens can use in work, family, or social settings to improve self-confidence. Teens learn ways to work with others, manage stress, communicate with confidence and make decisions for improved outcomes. Scheduled as needed. I work with other professionals to offer these on site at schools, churches, community programs, etc.
Many professionals benefit from mini retreats or workshops that encourage self-care and identify resiliency tactics. Workshops include an opportunity to process emotions in a creative and constructive way while building practical tools to improve professional and personal relationships. I work with other local mental health professionals to offer on-site workshops customized to meet an organizations needs for groups of all sizes.
Please go to “Services” and in the drop-down list you will find more details about treatments I offer. Also feel free to read more about my qualifications and my journey into counseling on my “About Me” page. There are also “Testimonials” in the About Me drop-down list from other professionals I worked with that have extensive knowledge of how I work with others and my therapeutic approaches.