Accepting NEW clients Updated: June 3, 2020
~ Licensed in Oregon & Colorado ~
Video Sessions Only Creating a Confident and Healthy Community ~Flexible Hours and Reduced Rates Available~
Join me in my new and improved virtual office.
I have relocated my plants and office decorations to create a familiar feel to the video surroundings that clients had in my office.
You are invited to enter into a safe place of peace, relaxation, healing and self-discovery...
I am dedicated to support, validate, and meet you where you are at in a compassionate and nonjudgmental way.
- Anxiety – A constant sense of worry and fear is beginning to disrupt work or personal life.
- Depression – Lack of energy, hopelessness, lack of pleasure and purpose.
- Major life transitions – Coping with the unknown, Dealing with worries, Preparing for moves, changing careers, divorce, empty-nesting, and more.
- Workplace Stress/Conflict– Stress and conflict in personal and professional life (exhaustion, blaming others, agitation, binge-eating/drinking)
- Trauma Recovery/PTSD – Perhaps a traumatic event or abuse is impacting your ability to trust and build new relationships. With a trained professional, you can recover from trauma and learn to trust others and yourself again. PTSD symptoms – Flashbacks, nightmares, restlessness, increased anxiety, avoiding certain places, helplessness, and more.
- Mentoring Professional Young Women - Inspiring you to break free of fear, past issues and find your way with confidence.
- Conflict Resolution – Sometimes all it takes is a third party to assist when conflict strikes. I support professionals in the workplace and families.
- Secondary Trauma/Vicarious Trauma – Professionals who work with trauma survivors may experience symptoms of PTSD after an accumulation of witnessing and/or hearing trauma/violence over a prolonged period
- Desire to improve communication – Assert your needs and improve personal & professional relationships.
- DBT - Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Helping you learn practical and applicable skills to help manage emotions, tolerate distress, improve interpersonal relationships, and break free of destructive or impulsive behaviors.
- CBT - Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Change patterns of thinking or behavior that are behind people's difficulties, and can change how a person feels.
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing: A specialized psychotherapy that enables people to heal from the symptoms and emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences. *Remote options during the Covid 19 this time are utilized to help you learn new calming tools. My recommendation is to stabilize and not start intense reprocessing at this time. EMDR can help with increase in triggers and emotional reactivity.
- Creative Interventions: Sand-tray work and Art Therapy based on your preferences. During the in person restrictions due to Covid 19, I would love to explore what types of creative options might be available and helpful for you.
Adults & Young Adults
My focus is to teach skills and provide a safe place to process challenging emotions or circumstances. I have almost 20 years experience helping individuals and families manage major transitions and change, manage conflict, and deal with anxiety, depression, PTSD, anger, and other overwhelming emotions. I focus on being supportive, encouraging and helping you build skills to help manage emotional regulation, improve relationships, decrease impulsive behaviors, and build confidence while improving self-esteem.
It is with great humility that I dedicate myself to helping individuals. I offer a healing environment where hearts and minds can restore balance and find peace in this chaotic world. Furthermore, I offer a place to cope with unresolved issues and conflict. My mission is to support you so that your life can be rewarding and satisfying. I offer a personalized, strength-based and trauma-informed approach, helping clients tap into their own resiliency and inspire new beginnings.
My office is located at: 12157 W. Cedar Dr, Ste 200, Lakewood, CO 80228 Call ahead to schedule. I offer flexible hours to work with all needs. Weekdays, Saturdays, and Evenings.
Are you there for everyone else? I'm here for you!
Please go to “Services” and in the drop-down list you will find more details about treatments I offer. Also feel free to read more about my qualifications and my journey into counseling on my “About Me” page. There are also “Testimonials” in the About Me drop-down list from other professionals I worked with that have extensive knowledge of how I work with others and my therapeutic approaches.